All 15 art Reviews

Plumber Plumber

Is this from a game or something? Damn this is cool!

Kiabugboy responds:

it's originally a doodle i did in my sketchbook that i later decided to flesh out digitally
i did took inspirations from movies like aliens

that castle from dark souls 2 that castle from dark souls 2

I fricking love this piece if pixel art. Ahh i could look at this forever, its just wonderfull!

super super

Another one, very nice! I like the coloring and the fact that she's a dog. Love this darn character.

boon boon

One question mate, are you actually homeless? Hehe, just kidding great work, I love all of it!

Newgrounds Tank Girl - HD Wallpaper Newgrounds Tank Girl - HD Wallpaper

I like the damn picture but the fact that the tank looks so unreal and bad is just a little dissapointing. Ima give it a 4.

HugoTendaz responds:

Well, it is one of the first tanks I ever drawn. We all need to start somewhere :) But I didn't want it to look real either. It's a special tank for a special girl :)

super super

I like the look of the damn character, not the tities or the ass but the body, face and the colors!

Springtime Gondola Springtime Gondola

Heck yeah a new one, you can just sit back and relax, by the way i love the little guy, who is that? Poor thing doesen't have arm's hehe.

Extellus responds:

He's a Gondola haha, weird name and a weird character :D Just google "gondola meme"

Expending Machine Expending Machine

Its a darn fridge! And i like it!

BoniBot BoniBot

I don't favorite anime stuff but this is good so eh, to hell with it!

mayhem mayhem

Seriously that ASS, every time just, ahhh! Damn she looks good! By the way i allways wanted to say ah, great job on animation for Super Planet Dolan, i love your animations!