Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

Damn it i don't get it... It's great thought, love it!

Final Form Final Form

Awww yeah this is awesome! Damn dude ya ain't bad at making these weird song's, I only thought they were weird but now I see that they'r goood! Good job ey, I like your stile too it's nice and smooth.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Animator Vs Red Ball Animator Vs Red Ball

It kinda suck's!

AanimatorA responds:

your opinion.

Machina Mortem Machina Mortem

I like the art and it made my smile for a bit, but then you realize that the animation is thying to point out the sorrow and the pian, the depth of everything or whatever. So I stoped smilying. Great job anyway.

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

I think this is the best thing I have watched on Newground's yet!

Standards - Introductions Standards - Introductions

To all of yall out there who think this is Eddsworld! I do to but Eddsworld has ended, prettty much I guess and that suck for real. I like this becuse it reminds me of Eddsworld so im a give it a 4,5 heh!

JaylenTC responds:

I really don't wanna be known as an Eddsworld spinoff, but thanks, i guess.

Character Animations Reel Character Animations Reel

You don't find many 3D animation's this well made. The character's move very fluidly and I love the fact that they are fox'es! Its darn adorable! I don't usually give five stars, but I hope there will be more animation's like this one becuse I love this stile!

RaccoonRezillo responds:

O thank you :) I had fun with the foxes and just hope I get around making rest of my characters.

Doggy Business Doggy Business

I love the music and the fact that its a dog animation, also i started laughting when he gained the abillity to shoot out a laser beam with his teeth! This is awesome, thumbs up hehe!

antdung responds:

I had trouble with finding the right music, but I'm happy you liked it in the end. I kept laughing to myself when I made that part too, he looks so dumb and helpless lolz. Thumbs up to you too :D

How to Pokémon GO How to Pokémon GO

Haha this was awesome, Im not much into Pokemon Go becuse well, Im Croatia anyway. But damn this was worth my time, its awesome!

Doomed Doomed

It was short but i like the music, the sounds, and the short goore, so yeah, its good!